Landlord Safety Certificates

Ensure the safety of your tenants

Our fully qualified gas engineers can issue a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) for your premises. It is now a legal requirement for all landlords to have an annual gas safety inspection in order to get a Gas Safety Certificate or CP12. 

If you are a landlord with properties in or around the York area get in touch with GDC today and we can arrange for one of our Gas Safe engineers to visit your property at a time convenient to you. 

Contact Form

Get in touch to see how I can help you.

Service Second to None...

We have built up an enviable reputation over the last 8 years, and pride ourselves in providing a professional service at all times.

For any of your plumbing or heating requirements please get in touch today for more information